Monday, July 10, 2017

Free Dove - Dulce Secrets

Hiya everyone! Tonight we have some looks at the Free Dove mini hunt by Dulce Secrets. There are a total of 11 flowers to find, 5 at the Free Dove location and then 6 at Dulce Secrets' main store. Tonight you will see what the hidden flowers hold for you at Free Dove, and for all of these prizes you will need the Free Dove tag active to claim them. This mini hunt is appropriately named the Blooming Summer Hunt, and what a great way to find a fresh new look this season.


This beautiful outfit is found in prize #03, the Dulce Secrets Blossom Top and Skirt. Each piece is included in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions. My lovely skin is another prize (#05) called ::DS:: Jewell Anise, and it includes a wide variety of options for classic and mesh avatars: system layers without brows in natural cleavage or pushup cleavage, eyebrow layers in black, blonde, and brown, moles and freckles (separate layers), and for the mesh bodies there are head appliers for Catwa, LeLutka, and Omega, each with 5 eyeshadow and 5 lipstick options along with moles and freckles, and body appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink, natural cleavage or pushup cleavage. Whew! That is quite impressive versatility, and I am wearing the natural cleavage Omega applier on my Slink body and the brown brows from the Omega head applier, no extras.


Here you can see a better look at the Dulce Secrets Jewell Anise's pretty face, while I show you the prize hiding inside flower 01 called DS Adrift Lipstick. This sheer pink shade comes in a system layer as well as appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, and Omega. 


Another stunning gift found at Free Dove inside flower #02 is this DS Adrift Eyeshadow, system layer and appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, and Omega are provided. I removed the lipstick so you are seeing the natural built-in shade of the lips, and the bold eye reminds me of the ocean with its blues and greens. 


I admit this photo makes me chuckle, my usual shape (adapted from the GA.EG Barbara Bento head's shape but altered to the general size I've been wearing for several years) is much more petite than I realized. It is on the left, and one of the shapes waiting for you inside flower #04, Jade Shape for GA.EG Barbara. The others are for Catwa Catya, Chloe Lelutka, and Classic Avatar, each mod and copy so you can adjust these to your personal preferences. I still cannot get over the long legs and graceful neck, I look like a model! 


This is a closer look at the shape from the previous image, more specifically how it looks on the Bento head I wear. The prize shape is on the right here, and my own is on the right for comparison. Their nose looks a bit thinner through the bridge, and the eyes being smaller has made my mesh eyes disappear (those brown are a system Inkheart style I wear beneath the mesh ones) but fairly similar and certainly a very pretty, elegant look. The bra and panties you see here and in the prior photo are from the Slink Physique HUD, one of three they offer, which you probably recognized if you own a Slink body too. I wanted you to be able to see the shape better without being hidden by too much clothing.

Tomorrow I will be showing you the prizes you can find at the Dulce Secrets mainstore where this hunt continues, more skins and some different eyes, so please stay tuned :) I am so used to showing you mostly clothing, so this is a fun and interesting change for me, not drastic but I enjoy variety.

I hope you all had a terrific weekend and a bright week ahead, magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt- Dulce Secrets:


Photo 1:
Outfit: Dulce Secrets ::DS:: Blossom Top & Skirt $0L Free Dove Hunt
Skin: Dulce Secrets ::DS:: Jewell Anise $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Lipstick: ::DS:: Adrift Lipstick $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Eyeshadow: ::DS:: Adrift Eyeshadow $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4 & 5:
Shape: ::DS:: Jade Shape for Barbara GA.EG $0L Free Dove Hunt

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Zoya - Gingers (March VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Allie Eyes - Magic $1L Beached Bunny Hunt Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment