Monday, February 5, 2018

Real Love from Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight I will be showing you a very flirty, romantic fishing set from Sn@tch, their Fish 4 This - I Want It, Real Love set which was just released a few days ago. That means you have a week and a half left to head to Sn@tch with your 7 Seas rod (or purchase one there if you don't already have one) and relax near the lucky boards or anywhere inside the store. You are fishing for 24 pieces, which include 4 lingerie sets in system layers and Omega appliers, 4 mini skirts (each bag contains sizes for standard, Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine), 2 dresses (each in standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique), 3 colors of hair (each bag contains two sizes of the same color), a choker, and two lipsticks in system layers and an Omega applier. There is a lot of mixing and matching to be done, and I had a lot of fun preparing tonight's photos.


First I decided to show off both mini dresses that you can catch in this set. On the left is Sn@tch Real Love Mini Dress (Light), and the Dark is on the right. Also I am pleased to be sporting one of the 3 colors of the sexy Sn@tch Real Love Hair from this set, this being the Platinum Blonde. The style manages to be wild and romantic at the same time, so it is a real treat.


I switched to the Auburn color hair here, and started to experiment with the Omega appliers for our lingerie. These are both from the Sn@tch Real Love Lingerie (No Stockings) Omega applier, which has 4 colors on one HUD. I'm wearing red on the left and ivory on the right. They are extremely sheer, so I made the decision to do a little censoring and covered my visible nipple with Photoshop. That white flower is not part of the outfit. The lace and bows are terrific features of this alluring set, I am definitely a fan :)


Still in the auburn hair, I next tried on the Sn@tch Real Love (W/ Stockings) sets from the Omega applier, in pink on the left and violet on the right. They have bold straps decorated with hearts, and stockings that perfectly match the lingerie. Now there is also an Omega HUD with just the stockings so you can wear them separately if you wish, and the system layers for each color of lingerie are all in one bag and can be worn individually or all together. I added that little censor flower again, post photography touch up.


For this look, I am wearing the Black version of the hair, and the Omega applier versions of the lingerie with stockings but have added the Sn@tch Real Love Ruffled Minis. On the left is the lingerie and mini both in Red, and on the right I went with the Ivory lingerie and the Violet mini for a little variety. I am also wearing the Sn@tch Real Love Choker in Pink here, a silvery band with a beautiful pink heart decorating it. I am also enjoying the Sn@tch Real Love Lipstick in Cherry here, and it has a deep velvety look to it. The system layers are each caught separately, and the Omega applier as a third catch features both colors.


I feel pretty, oh so pretty! For my last look, I am wearing the lingerie in pink without the stockings, and the ruffled mini in pink. They are an ideal match for the pink heart on the choker, and to enhance my smile I am wearing the Sn@tch Real Love Lipstick in Fuschia. As with the prior photos, I added the little white flower to cover a nipple, but the actual inworld clothing is not censored. The colors really got my attention, and the whole set has a Valentine flavor that still works any other time of the year perfectly.

Well, it was an exciting evening and my hometown area is beyond thrilled, I heard fireworks for at least an hour after the big game ended. It was really something, now I just have to hope that the city behaves itself during all the celebrations ;) I am being vague because I don't want this post to ping a search engine as being related to the game, sport, or team in any way, something I try to be mindful of ever since a previous post about 7 Seas fishing got me added to a RL fishing twitter group. Someone would be greatly disappointed if they came here looking for tips on catching bigger trout, or an opinion piece on a game in which I could barely name 3 players, LOL! So hopefully you are here for the SL fashion :) And I hope you're all having a fantastic day, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from 7 Seas Fishing at Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Real Love Hair (Platinum Blonde) $0L Fishing Prize
Dress Left: Sn@tch Real Love Mini Dress (Light) $0L Fishing Prize
Dress Right: Sn@tch Real Love Mini Dress (Dark) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch Real Love Hair (Auburn) $0L Fishing Prize
Lingerie Left: Sn@tch Real Love Lingerie (No Stockings) Red $0L Fishing Prize
Lingerie Right: Sn@tch Real Love Lingerie (No Stockings) Ivory $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Lingerie Left: Sn@tch Real Love Lingerie (W/Stockings) Pink $0L Fishing Prize
Lingerie Right: Sn@tch Real Love Lingerie (W/Stockings) Violet $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Real Love Hair (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Lingerie Left: Sn@tch Real Love Lingerie (W/Stockings) Red $0L Fishing Prize
Lingerie Right: Sn@tch Real Love Lingerie (W/Stockings Ivory $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Real Love Ruffled Minis (Red) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Real Love Ruffled Minis (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize
Choker: Sn@tch Heart Choker (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch Real Love Lipstick (Cherry) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Lingerie: Sn@tch Real Love Lingerie (No Stockings) Pink $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Real Love Ruffled Minis (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch Real Love Lipstick (Fuschia) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BECKY Nobrow Apricot Feb GroupGift (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Allie Eyes - Rock $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment