Sunday, May 20, 2018

By Popular Demand at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am very pleased to show you the newest Fish 4 This set from Sn@tch, which as you can guess from my post title is called By Popular Demand. As with all their fishing sets, you will need a 7 Seas fishing rod (can be purchased at Sn@tch or anywhere that has a vendor set up for their rods) and you can use it forever, unbaited so no additional costs. This set consists of 22 pieces, which include 7 miniskirts (sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine) and 3 crop tops (same mesh sizes as the skirt) along with hair in 3 colors, boots, thigh high socks in 2 colors, a harness, and a choker. This is a really fun set to mix and match for any mood, and all the pieces are transferable so be sure to bring a friend. You can swap pieces to help everyone complete their sets faster, and I (as usual) have Xan to thank for fishing and sending me all his catches :) Since this set started on Wednesday, we have at least a week and a half left to get all 22 pieces.


Here I am starting tonight's looks with the Sn@tch BPD Crop Top in MAGIC, which is named for the Magic Shop emblazoned on it with a bird perched on the M. I guarantee that every time I wear this, I'll be wishing I were in Diagon Alley :) The skirt is also from our fishing set, Sn@tch BPD Ruffled Mini in Army, whose bold black belt adds an edge that keeps it from looking overly sweet. My hair is one of the three colors from this set, Sn@tch Lisa Hair in Black, which is included in two sizes so you can get the fit you need. 


I am still dreaming of a magic shop in my BPD Crop Top Magic, but here I am showing two more colors of skirt plus a different hair hue. The skirts are the Blue on the left and Red on the right, and from that rear view you can get an idea of just how short and sassy this style really is. Looks nice for spring to me, and those hot summer days that will be here before we know it. I have also switched to the Platinum shade of our Lisa hair, very stunning.


These outfits always make me feel like an infomercial salesperson..."But wait, there's MORE!" as I launch into the next color or accessories. My enthusiasm is genuine, and I am happy to show you the ruffled mini in Teal with the crop top What that reads "So What?", to which I have added our Sn@tch BPD Socks in Black/White and Sn@tch Sn@tchers Combat Boots in Black. The socks come in system layers and an Omega applier, and the boots are compatible with classic avatar feet (there is a bag to catch with the alpha layer and shoe base) or you can just hide your mesh feet as I did. 


There are more parts of this wonderful set to explore, and here I have slipped into the Auburn version of the Lisa hair and the Fake crop top which reads "Fake 💔 Love" with a broken heart in the middle. I have added the Sn@tch Harness too, available as a system layer or an Omega applier, and the Sn@tch BPD Choker on the right with a silver heart shaped lock as a pendant and closure. Also on the right, I switched to the White/Black BPD Socks, a system layer or one of the two on the same Omega applier as the ones on the left. These are versatile enough to wear with many other outfits, which can easily be said of most if not all of these fishing set pieces. The skirt on the left is Wine, and the shade on the right is Purple.


My last look of the evening is a closer look at the choker, and I am now wearing the skirt in Black. It has a very dramatic look with the harness and crop top being black also, and highlights the silver of the buckles and choker. 

It was a rough day with dreary weather, so I am hoping tomorrow is better. I did watch the royal wedding, very touching and I was happy to see her borrow a tiara that apparently hasn't been worn in public for quite some time. Things that lovely deserve to be seen, not just sitting around collecting dust. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:


Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch BPD Crop Top (MAGIC) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch BPD Ruffled Mini (ARMY) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Lisa Hair (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch BPD Crop Top (MAGIC) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch BPD Ruffled Mini (BLUE) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch BPD Ruffled Mini (RED) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Lisa Hair (PLATINUM) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch BPD Crop Top (WHAT) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch BPD Ruffled Mini (TEAL) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Lisa Hair (PLATINUM) $0L Fishing Prize
Socks: Sn@tch BPD Socks (Black White) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Sn@tchers Combat Boots (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Sn@tch BPD Crop Top (FAKE) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch BPD Ruffled Mini (WINE) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch BPD Ruffled Mini (PURPLE) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Lisa Hair (AUBURN) $0L Fishing Prize
Socks Right: Sn@tch BPD Socks (White Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Choker: Sn@tch BPD Choker (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Harness: Sn@tch BPD Harness $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch BPD Crop Top (FAKE) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch BPD Ruffled Mini (BLACK) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRITNEY dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment