Saturday, May 19, 2018

Pretty in Pink (and More)

Hiya everyone! Tonight we will start our weekend with more hunt prizes from the I Feel Pretty Hunt, so we can all look extra special for just a few lindens. The hunt is a $1L hunt that will have you searching for a lipstick and blush brush, or you can purchase the prize for $25L at the sign in each store. Not everyone has the time or inclination to hunt, and it seems the organizers understand that and have helped out. There is also a particular focus on nails tonight, since one of my stops this morning had a free gift available in addition to the hunt prize.


First we have a flirty dress from Georg Bellic Design called I Feel Pretty Dress, which is included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody Curvy, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and a standard fitted version. This is short enough to double as a shirt if you choose to wear something beneath, as I did earlier with a pair of capris while exploring the grid. Good news for the guys, there is also a men's prize tucked inside of a sleeveless shirt that will be perfect for the warm weather months that are finally here.


This floaty off-the-shoulder dress is our prize from **Soju** called I Feel Pretty Hunt Dress, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. The style is terrific and I am a fan of the pattern with its soft colors. Just find that hunt object and you can claim it for a mere linden.


When I was younger, weekends sometimes meant beach trips if you were lucky enough to have friends or family with a house down the shore or managed to find a hotel room. This would be a delightful outfit to bring to one of those trips, our hunt prize from Aurora's Closet. Their flirty Breeze Top and Breeze Skirt in Nude have a fun zigzag pattern and golden hoops holding things in place, each in fitmesh standard sizes plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. 


My trip to PS...Nails was a very fortuitous one, and I am pleased to share a look at their hunt prize called Glitter Dust. There are 4 background shades each with a swath of sparkles across the middle, in appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. Each color looks to me to have a smoky undertone, so I think these will look especially nice with dark clothing to really bring out some subtle color.


While I was visiting, I decided to click their subscriber sign so I could learn more about future hunts, sales, etc., and was pleasantly surprised to immediately receive their May Gift box. I was just as happy when I unpacked it to find these Soft Pearl Applier HUDs inside, 4 glimmery shades in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink appliers. So this gift is completely free, no group tag needed, just sign up for their subscriber in the middle of the store and you too will be given these delicate nails to welcome you.

It was a frustrating day in some ways, and I am deeply saddened by the news of another school shooting. My heart goes out to those affected, and I can only echo those who have said that we need to find a way to prevent these repeated tragedies. Meanwhile I hope all of you have a fun weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Georg Bellic Design ~GBD~ I Feel Pretty Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: **Soju** I Feel Pretty Hunt Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Aurora's Closet AC ~ Breeze Top and Skirt Nude $1L Hunt Prize 

Photo 4:
Nails: PS...Nails Glitter Dust Applier HUDS $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: PS...Nails Soft Pearl Applier HUDS $0L May Subscriber Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Scout - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRITNEY dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment