Friday, May 18, 2018

Still Feeling Pretty

Hiya everyone! Tonight we will look at some more hunt prizes from the I Feel Pretty Hunt, a dollarbie gridwide hunt that involves looking for a makeup brush next to a lipstick and its lid, a typical setup you might find on a vanity or makeup table. These help you look and feel pretty by providing a fantastic prize for just $1L, or you can purchase for $25L near the sign in each store if you prefer not to hunt. I have several years' experience hunting in SL and enjoy the challenge, so I found all of the ones I'm sharing for just one linden, but certainly would never fault anyone for going the alternate route when it is available. There are lots of prizes to see, so you can expect to have more glimpses right here in the next couple of posts.


My first look of the evening is from Hopes Creations, and is named for the hunt itself. It resembles a dress but is actually a separate top and skirt, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and the top has an Hourglass Petite and Physique Petite version as well. I believe that is a body augment that Slink has made available so your can adjust your chest much smaller. The floral pattern on this set is so charming, really nice for this time of year especially.


Next we can see the lovely I Feel Pretty Mini from Cats n' Kittens Boutique. It comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Curvy (note there are 3 eBody sizes, so if your body isn't listed here I suggest trying those on) along with a HUD that has 5 color choices, two shown above. I am very fond of this style, and if you've read my blog before you know how much I enjoy the usefulness of HUDs for changing things up.


This flirty dress is the prize from Continuum, their Cassandra Sweet Kiss Dress. It comes in sizes for Altamura, Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP, with a cute heart cutout in the front beneath the deep V of the halter neckline. The pattern made me smile too, all those smooches!


This next store called Get Duck'D is new to me, and they made a terrific first impression on me with their GD Butterfly Mini Dress prize. It is included in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, TMP, and two had no size indicated so if your size is not listed, try one of those to see if it's a match. You can feel like Cinderella, only instead of a glass slipper it will be a sexy tank dress with beautiful butterflies flitting across the front.


For my final look of the night, we take a closer peek at my nails, which are the hunt prize from ~Darkmatter~ called Sweet Flower Nails. There are 10 tantalizing colors to choose from, with lighter tips separated from the darker base by a delicate silver stripe that appears to glisten. The floral design is so lovely too, and with all those colors this is a versatile set! The HUD is compatible with Slink, Omega, and Tonic hands.

I have to admit, I might be catching a touch of Royal Wedding Fever! I realized it while setting my Tivo to record the wedding Saturday morning, after reading a website that explained the many places to see coverage and commentated by whom, that sort of thing. So the good news it is a mild case, I am not planning on watching at a movie theater or anything (but yes, that is a possibility out there) and will be getting beauty rest while it records. It's not that I want to be a princess or want to have a monarchy, I just enjoy seeing what people wear to the ultimate formal affair :) Also those hats and fascinators are always worth seeing, and there should be celebrity sightings to enjoy. First I have a busy Friday to get through, and I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening with many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the I Feel Pretty Hunt:


Photo 1:
Outfit: Hopes Creations [HC] I Feel Pretty Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Cats n' Kittens Boutique CnK I Feel Pretty Mini $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Continuum Cassandra Sweet Kiss Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Get Duck'D GD - Butterfly Mini Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: ~Darkmatter~ Sweet Flower Nails $1L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Scout - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRITNEY dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment